Synergy Electric Helicopters > Synergy E7SE

Synergy E6/7 TT Conversion Kit - Information Thread

<< < (9/9)

Area51:
Hi guys,

I'm putting together my E7 TT kit and the auto hub came pre-assembled to the spur gear hub. I'm trying to get them apart to check and make sure the 2 delrin shims are on top of the auto hub but cannot get them apart. Auto hub doesn't spin as free as it probably should and I was going to sand one of the shims a little like others have done. Any suggestions?

Did your auto hub and spur gear hub come in two pieces? Trying to figure out why mine came different from the way it looks in the instructions.

Thanks,

Luke

Area51:
Got the two pieces apart. The auto hub sleeve that goes through the hub is a tight press fit into the spur gear hub on mine. Heated it up a little and spun them apart.

Thanks!

Luke

Anthony Oxlade:
The mesh between my 12T and 54T spur gears is tight with no backlash at any position.

As the gears rotate there is a high spot in the mesh that is very tight and as such the main shaft cannot spin freely without force (It is not due to the delrin shims being too thick.) How much backlash do you guys have here?

Is there any adjustment built into the spur gear assembly or should i just let the gears wear down by flying?

rchaas:
error

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version