April 28, 2024, 02:26:13 PM

Author Topic: Been away from helis for three years  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Brad_S

Been away from helis for three years
« on: June 30, 2012, 07:03:17 AM »
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. 3 years ago I moved down to the Mobile, Alabama area for work purposes. When moving from the west coast, I was forced to sell all my RC stuff, 3 helis, a plank and all my gear. I had a Century Raven 30, a Rappy 60 V2 and a trex 450 (never could get that sucker to fly right)!
I am now in a position to get back into helis again (no planks for me right now) and am looking to buy everything new again. I am full timing in a 33' 5th wheel, so I'm going to have to keep things small and my wife says ELECTRIC ??? Bless her heart though, she said get what you want 8)

That said, I'm looking intently to see when the E5 will be released. I am getting ideas of what to purchase for gear, since I'm in no rush and the budget allows me to start collecting gear soon and go from there. I have always been a Futaba guy, except my 1st radio gear being Kraft. I just dated myself, didn't I :-X

Okay, give it to me...What do I need to get this rolling?
I'm looking around for good stuff!
Safe and Happy Flying,
Brad Streeter

Offline Brandon Bartolomucci

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
Been away from helis for three years
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 08:00:20 AM »
Well welcome to Synergy! I'm sure you'll end up with lots of useful information here. I think a lot of us are anxiously awaiting the E5 as well.

Regards,
Brandon Bartolomucci
Sent from my iPhone
Regards,
Brandon Bartolomucci
Team Synergy; Scorpion; & Bavarian Demon