Synergy Nitro Helicopters > Synergy N5 / N5c

Oh yeah Synergy

<< < (3/8) > >>

Danny Dugger:
Pull the plastic stopper until you can work a small zip tie between the stopper flange and the grommet. Tighten the zip tie around the stopper and pull the tag end rotating it around and the stopper will pull right out. Super easy.

Damper:
 :'( :o OOPPS I got the wrong throttle servo, the BK 7005 multi size. I did not realize that the throttle servo

would be a mini throttle servo cut out on the frame pattern. :(. I guess I will get the BK 5001 and have two tail

servos, one for back up. :)

Damper:

--- Quote from: Danny Dugger on December 26, 2017, 01:53:59 PM ---Pull the plastic stopper until you can work a small zip tie between the stopper flange and the grommet. Tighten the zip tie around the stopper and pull the tag end rotating it around and the stopper will pull right out. Super easy.

--- End quote ---

That is an excellent solution  :) :). I would never have thought of  that one. Thanks

Damper:
Finished putting the main frame together, nothing tight. I couple errors 1) was the mini throttle servo and 2) the mid mast block was put upside down.

Damper:
Worked on the N5C  over the weekend holiday. Still waiting for the throttle servo and ball sizer, should be here

shortly. My receiver and and telemetry parts came in from Graupner. I also had to make a special order for the

Push Rod End (305-311), they must not have  package them in the kit for some reason, so I will waiting for

about a week  or so for that to be delivered. No worries, still have plenty other things to finish up on and learn.

Found out why the starter shaft is bored out. It fits the crankshaft thread OD inside.

Also while ordering the push rod end came across the Torque Tube End mount upgrade version, so I order that

also.  Will it be alright to fly with socket screw and nylon nut holding the old version of the  TT end  as

assembled? Or will there be  a vibration issue with the tail?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version