July 02, 2024, 02:58:21 AM

Author Topic: A little disappointed  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Nordica155

A little disappointed
« on: January 02, 2014, 11:17:26 AM »
Hi,
I bought a new Synergy e5 kit on Tuesday from a dealer in the UK and noticed when I opened the box at home that the main block had been damaged during transit, the main shaft had impacted it a number of times. The dealer has offered to replace it so all is good with that, although I have to post it back and wait. I then noticed that one of the tail drive unit mushroom gear bearings was brinelled and I had to replace that too. This is my second Synergy, having previously owned an N9 and as my title says I am a little disappointed.

Matt

Offline steffgiguere

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
Re: A little disappointed
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 11:41:53 AM »
Sorry to hear this and also surprised. Trust me it will all go away once you fly it.
Team Synergy, Canada

Offline Scott Anderson

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 12:02:16 PM »
I hate to here that you had shipping damaged but glad to hear that the dealer is going to replace the damaged parts.

Yes , you will enjoy your build and especially love the many many flights to come!
Field Representative

Offline John

• Field Representative
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 11:06:18 PM »
Very sorry to hear about the damage but also glad to hear that your dealer is taking care of it for you.  Having something arrived damage is never fun, wait till you fly it though, your going to love the machine!