April 28, 2024, 08:02:00 PM

Author Topic: Missing Frame Spacer and setscrews  (Read 1042 times)

Offline helipilotk3

Missing Frame Spacer and setscrews
« on: May 23, 2016, 08:00:01 PM »
 I Purchased a new 766 with all upgrades needed to setup it up as an 806. I purchased the new unassembled kit from Tom McNellis who had purchased the kit directly from Heli Direct.
During the assembly process I have discovered that I am missing (1) Frame Spacer 766-104 and the 2 setscrews 100-372 3mx 12m that is shown on page 24 of the assembly instruction manual.
How can I obtain the 3 missing parts from Synergy as per a warranty claim on the new kit? When you click on  "contact us"  on the Synergy website there is no email address, phone number, or other contact information shown.

Does any know how to contact them so I can get these missing parts?

Please advise

Helipilotk3@comcast.net   

The kit was sealed when I received it so i know that I did not loose these parts.

Offline Rodney Kirstine

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
Re: Missing Frame Spacer and setscrews
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 10:42:39 PM »
You can email Matt directly.  His address is matt@mattbotos.com.

Rodney

Team Synergy

Offline Mike Spano

• Synergy Hero
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 02:16:14 PM »
I thought I was missing the same parts in the prototype kit, but I wasn't. I had installed the frame spacer in a location that one shouldn't have been in, in the rear of the heli. I would have sworn on my life that I had it right too, but I didn't. go back and be 100% sure you didn't install an extra one somewhere, triple check. its not often parts are left out of a kit.
Team Synergy
Rail Blades
TRM Power
Team Byron Fuels
MKS Servos

Offline Mike Spano

• Synergy Hero
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 02:18:06 PM »
in fact, look at page 24, you see the canopy mounts on the lower side of the frame? that is where I installed this part thinking it was in the correct location. check yours right there and see if you installed it there. not all of these get the frame spacers between them.
Team Synergy
Rail Blades
TRM Power
Team Byron Fuels
MKS Servos

Offline Mike Spano

• Synergy Hero
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 02:31:04 PM »
this picture shows what I am talking about. just be sure you haven't done this before you email Matt. Post some pics of the heli and where the frame spacers are currently installed.
Team Synergy
Rail Blades
TRM Power
Team Byron Fuels
MKS Servos