June 24, 2024, 06:31:59 AM

Author Topic: Cyclic servo sapcers  (Read 1524 times)

Offline beans07

Cyclic servo sapcers
« on: February 15, 2012, 11:22:05 PM »
Hi guys, not sure if I am re posting but if you are running Outrage BL servos (MKS also) you will need spacers behind the cyclic servos to make them fit in the frames. They are quite a long servo.

Offline churchyj

• Team Synergy
Re: Cyclic servo sapcers
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 02:04:42 PM »
MKS servos are best run with a set of the metal servo hold downs behind the servo to space them a little.  This posses no issues to any of the servo configuration.
www.extremehelis.com
Auzzy distributor for all things Matt Botos &
Explosion Crank Fuels

Offline beans07

Cyclic servo sapcers
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 07:33:35 PM »
I managed to get the spacing just right. The synergy E7 is the only (besides logo600) setup I have ever had on vbar that has 0 points trim, 0 ponts swash level and 0 points needed at top and bottom stick . I would say I got the geometry for vbar perfect.

-I used the carbon horn behind the plastic horn on all 3 servos.
-ball facing the front.

-1 x carbon spacer from Trex600/700 (2-3 synergy metal servo plates) on the front 2 cyclics and none on the back cyclic servo.

-Used the setting in the manual for the servo linkage.

Offline Adam.Melton15

Re: Cyclic servo sapcers
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 01:07:43 PM »
To get the outrage servos to fit I bought some Quick Uk servo spacers which are slightly thicker to the ones the kit comes with. I used one on one side of the servo then i use the rubber grommet then another spacer on the other side. This seems to align the servos perfectly. Here are a few pictures to give you an idea!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 01:10:02 PM by Adam.Melton15 »